Saturday, January 26, 2013

Tiny digestible chunks of info


Well, according to VOGUE UK, the british teen vogue outpost will be called Miss Vogue. They only refer to a youthful bent so I don't know what their target reader will be (maybe between seventeen and COMPANY) but color me interested ;)

Aaaaand *exciting music crescendo* the 1st period box post is coming! My Cotton Bunny got back to me today and I had some very cool info from the very cool CEO (who is also a fellow alumna of my beloved alma mater) so they're getting the first crack and I have to admit, I might be a tiny bit biased because of the aforementioned connection.

Now, to infinity and beyond! (Awww yeah bringing in some Buzz Lightyear for your enjoyment)

ps. Disney references might... OK, WILL abound on this bitty blog because I love love love Disneyland!!!! and even used to be an annual passholder. Unfortunately, the last time I got to visit that which is dubbed the awesomest (heehee) place on earth, I puked outside LaBrea Bakery in Downtown Disney. Worst part was me screaming "I'M GONNA PUKE!!!!!!!" whilst crying right before I did. I'm not a good puker and it is one of my most hated things in the world so there's that justification ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment