Monday, January 28, 2013

Oh where oh where could my glossy be....

Well, as of January 28th, I have no ETA on my Glossyboxes.

All subscribers were gifted 50 points for patience but so far, no dice. My purchases still say 'Payment Success' and I'm just going to stop thinking about it because it's driving me nuts!!!

-------------------------
In other box news, my fancy box should be shipping any day now considering that we are clearly at the end of the month and a review will be posted right after I get it (whenever that is). Although, I have to add, I'm pretty ready to cancel due to two reasons:

1. My email asking about my box was never answered. Fancy peeps, even Glossybox with their terrible CS rep answer my emails if not in a timely fashion, in a actually answered fashion.

2. They apparently now have Ashton [Dickface] Kutcher (sp?) and the 'singer' Pink shilling their boxes and selling boxes with items 'specially' picked by them which really means said company is paying these 'stars' (a questionable nomenclature at best) to post their picture and add buzz or whatever. Everyone knows these dickhats are not picking the stuff put in the boxes themselves. More importantly, their choice of spokespeople doesn't really jibe with my sense of style. It seems like they want to be known as the box for d-bags who think they're cool but really aren't.

So, for the above reasons, unless the box is fucking magnificent in every way, I'll probably be canceling. At $38/month ($45+ for new subscribers), it is steep and if it doesn't wow, well it isn't worth it.

---------------------------

Finally, in box news, Julep or one of my absolute favorite boxes is charging and shipping the february boxes already. I love how the box takes about 2 days to reach me and isn't re-routed to like Russia like crap-post does for every other sub box. I'll definitely post a fawning review of them later this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment