Sunday, January 20, 2013

First Review of Many...

Allright, so blogger isn't letting me add gadgets. It pisses me off to no end but I shall prevail in the end!!!

 I'm going to start adding little reviews of my chosen subscription boxes, fav stores, and even blogs in an attempt to keep my mind organized. Later on, I'll add a search bar for even further organization (oh yeah I get off on organization, sexy filing and all that). Not to mention. my love of certain programmes will not be lost. I might add a post on perennial fave Gavin & Stacey or how I don't watch Misfits anymore now that the original cast is gone and how I actually liked Hebburn and I watched Made in Chelsea up to this series (Spencer I hate you and your oily lizardy mug with the fire of a thousand suns!!). I might also add how I got addicted to reading Grazia and Heat and how in the US, I might subscribe to almost every fashion magazine. Oh and nail polish. I love it and love nail polish blogs. I'll post links to the the best blogs because I love them <3

Ok, so on with the reviews... I'll start with Julep:

They're a monthly subscription box that send polishes + extras every month. The best part is that there's a selection window from the 20-24th and billing is between the 27-28 (no surprises on dates like soon to be reviewed popsugar or glossybox). I love the concept of having different styles (I'm an "It Girl" but I've actually chosen "bombshell" this month (other styles include boho glam, classic with a twist, and some others I'm probably forgetting.

Base Price is 19.99/ month but you're free to skip any month with no penalties (something I love and feel that should be implemented by many of these companies) and you can earn "jules" that when added can help you get discounts and free stuff.

Best part: First month can be as cheap as 0.01 penny if you enter the codes: PENNY or COLOR2012 at : Julep.com

I love this sub and haven't been able to bring myself to skip a month yet so if anyone stumbles upon this. Give it a try, the colors are beautiful and it's great fun to have a little surprise every month.


No comments:

Post a Comment