Thursday, January 31, 2013

Rain delay lolll

Well, hello!!!

Please excuse the typos in this post as it is being 'transcribed' on my cell phone. My internet service zoinked out yesterday and so, I must post from my phone with just horrible autocorrect and a tendency to misspell every. Goddamn. Word.

There is some pretty cool stuff coming up:

A post 'exclusive interview' with the 'my cotton bunny' CEO and some posts about joys of buying stuff at sephora hahaha (ok the latter is pretty well known)

We'll see more about february's sub boxes and why Valentine's branded stuff can be the absolute worse or actually pretty awesome.

Allright so please pardon my web-less ass and i promise some cool stuff in the future including a couture round-up (oh yes not only elie saab or Dior but every awesome sparkly piece of omfg fantasy only a russian heiress would be able to afford that shit finery)

Peace in the middle east!!!!! *makes exaggerated peace sign whilst being a time traveler from the early 90's on a mission to bring back the awesomest shit*

No comments:

Post a Comment