Monday, January 21, 2013

Tidbits

It seems that my PopSugar Must Have box is making it's way quickly down the state since it's last place was City of Industry (the same as my Birchbox weirdly enough), I'm hoping I get some fun stuff this week because all of the subs are super late this month to the point of driving me apeshit!!

Now, to some tv stuff:

I'm avoiding talking about the President's inauguration on the internet completely because people get crazy about politics. Therefore, I'll try my hardest to not mention politics on here in case any crazies stumble upon it.

Monday night is full of girly tv and I'll probably watch How I met Your Mother and maybe that ABC Family show about the ballerinas (that's tonight, right??) but I'm most excited about the new episodes of Adventure Time and Miranda (UK). I'm also trying to watch a new programme titled 'My Mad Fat Diary', tonight is the second episode but I haven't even watched the first.

Now, on to mentally shop on sephora's website whilst feeling like total crap. I must add that the best website for recaps (excluding current UK shows because it's an American site) is the Onion's AV Club,  if you want to read awesome recaps with actual opinions, I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment