Sunday, January 27, 2013

Mini Post

I love fashion magazines from all over the world and ELLE UK is no exception. Apparently, the March 2013 cover star is Victoria Beckham:

I actually like this cover (the colors, saturated perfection with neutral clothes!!!) and I might be one of the few that actually likes Posh so I'm down. I love that these magazines have more creative covers than those in the US and even sometimes put actual models on those covers (hear that US Vogue ?!!!! Putting say Julia Roberts on the cover 8x a year isn't innovative and isn't fashion!!!).

I'd never thought I'd say this but maybe Anna Wintour has lost her touch (maybe a long time ago). Her seemingly unending pandering to the famous and lack of new and crazy fashion on the pages of VOGUE is killing me. I'd much rather read the Paris edition even if Emmanuelle Alt is no is no Carine Roitfeld (bitch is cray but I still love her style).

More color, more fun, more new designers. Less aging starlets and more actual models. I don't think that's too much to ask, is it??

No comments:

Post a Comment