Friday, January 25, 2013

Breaking News

According to refinery29 from whence this info came, teen vogue is opening a British outpost!

As a 20something that still secretly reads it (that's what my ipad is for! that and other stuff but never ever reading trashy shit like 50 shades of turds [light brown to deep brown?]) because of the relatively more affordable pieces afforded (redundancy or alliteration?) than what one finds in it's big sister (or crazy super wealthy aunt like whats her name in Great Expectations? I'm guessing regular VOGUE would be all over her style haha), a british version is bound to be as fun because of the London fashion scene. I've been fortunate to see fashion in the UK and yes some of it tends to be more free and out there than what we get in the US. I love European  and UK fashion precisely because it's more "out there" and innovative. So, as long as I can find out a way to read it, I'm (very secretly) totally into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment