Friday, January 25, 2013

Jake the dog and Finn the Human!!

I've had yet another weird day so posts were scarce (or nonexistent) but since all this month's subs have been sent out,  I've decided to concentrate on february's boxes (amongst other things). Today was the last day in Julep's selection window so I might do a review of the feb box pretty soon.....

Ok, now some good shit:

Spring '13 Couture shows!!! The dresses!!! The Textures!!! The never ever ever being able to afford one of these ever!!!! I love them despite the that fact so let's see some of the good ones! All of the pics have been "supplied" by VOGUE UK (my favorite magazine when I used to buy it at newstands in London.. oh memories!)

Let's start with Valentino!


Fascinating Print

Drama bomb!! 

Ethereal as fack

texture!

Trendies color for S/S 13

Total Wedding Gown Potential

I could see some 'skinny bitch' actress in this this :) 

Ugh I love it

Harkening back to some awesomeness

love the sheer

fascinating 

A more subdued version of the above 

flowers in a way that doesn't make me go ick
Next post will be Elie Saab. I'll get around to some actually budget friendly looks pretty soon and some makeup that we NEED this spring. Plus, I didn't forget about the period sub boxes, I'm just trying to hunt down more info oh yeahhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment