Thursday, January 24, 2013

Menstrual Matters

I've decided to take a look at some of the new, for lack of a better word, menstruation based sub boxes (getting tampons in the mail? hmmmm) but since I haven't subbed, I'll be trying to find out some info from their websites.

I'm going to go on a bit of hunt but so far, I only know of these:

Le Parcel

My Cotton Bunny (holy shit, cutest name ever. I wish the sub actually came with tiny wittle bunnies because I think we all know that bunnies just make life better, amirite??)

Whoever started this branch of sub boxes has a money maker on his/her respective hands. These products are likely to be an obligatory monthly purchase for say girls and women from their early teens to their forties. That market certainly has potential especially with the growth of niche boxes (ahhh, my college econ minor comes out in the weirdest places) and, of course, you have to strike while the iron is hot. I don't expect most of the current crop of companies to last longer than the wave of the trend but let's enjoy it while we can.

I might email them for a press release of something similar to see more about their companies. Will update this post with any relevant info.


No comments:

Post a Comment