Monday, January 28, 2013

Awards Show Dresses aka Who Can Look the Gaudiest

As I don't really give a crap about awards shows, I haven't really acknowledged them here. However, I love clothes and most of the stars attending wear clothes, so I'm going to do a roundup of my favorite and most hated SAG awards choices for fun. Also, because being a catty bitch is fun. Sometimes. Ok, all the time.


The OMFG I LOVE IT List: 

Don't like her, love the b/w combo with red lips

I love shiny stuff and I love gold, enough said. 

Marion is perfection in Dior. I love it. 

The sweetheart neckline is so pretty

HE is so pretty ;D 

Navy blue trend, I like. 

Mermaid-y and so cute. 


Not everyone can pull off those sleeves. 

I HATE THE HAIR!!! But I always like her dresses. Not the best but good.



The OMFG WHY List: 

The bun is too big and the straps/bodice could be so much better. 

I actually like the dress/color but Nicole is sooo skinny and her hair looks stringy. 

I can see where Rose was going with this and it could've been fashion-y had it not gone into curtain territory. 

The color doesn't pop well enough on her and the napkin holder/belt is overkill. 

WTF is with that HAIR. Scary 80's at it's worst. 

Michelle Dockery looks like a goth princess and would look awesome on Halloween. Not really awards show style. 


The Huh?! List: 

The dress, while on trend seems very very hot. 

Overall, the navy trend is cute and some of the starlets pulled off some difficult styles but nothing wowed me and honestly, I'd much rather look at the couture creations released this past week than these very typical dresses. I know these women can't do much in terms of out there fashion but all of these dresses are kind of boring. Maybe their respective stylists (Rachel Zoe and co. ?) should stop mugging for their Bravo reality shows and get their clients some more interesting or at the very least, beautiful pieces. 

Yes, I'm being a total bitch but I swear that's not me at all. 

I'm an even BIGGER bitch.




No comments:

Post a Comment