Thursday, January 24, 2013

February Julep Box Selections

Well, hello!!!!

While I reviewed the basics of Julep, I realized I hadn't really described the colors or what I was getting this month. As it's just so very interesting (to me basically, no one else). I've decided to do a little post on it. 
February's Selections



The selections differ for each profile and I enjoy the fact that you can choose a different profile from your designated profile for the month. I'm a designated 'it girl' but this month I chose 'bombshell' because I love the 'Ginger' (sand holographic0 and I want the oxygen nail treatment. 'Laura' (Olive khaki green) is not my style at all but that color shall be gifted. I also had to get some ADD-ONs because I love ADD-ONs and this is a screenshot of all of my selections:

My personal Feb Selections






 
Had to add 'Jane', 'Oscar' and 'Rebel'. Especially 'Rebel' because it's named for Rebel Wilson, a very funny actress that was the best part of the movie 'Pitch Perfect'. I like the color and I like the namesake so what can I do! Gotta show love for my chunky girls! ;D 

I guess my theme for this month was warm neutrals but with a lot of sparkle. I've picked rose gold glitter, GOLD gold glitter and holographic sand. 

Also, I'm super excited for the Freedom Polymer Top Coat, a shiny fast drying top coat? Sign me up! I currently use Julep's older fast drying top coat and it's the only one I use now because it works great but I'm running out and I was considering buying one at full price. Fortunately, now I don't have to!! 

I seriously urge and polish addicts to sign up for Julep Maven. It will be an awesome present every month. 


The following codes give you the intro box for one cent!! You'll probably end up buying more boxes in the same month like I did but it's like getting free polish and an extra gift. The best part was that I really only got charged a penny and that made me trust them enough to become a happy subscriber for the last six months. 

Discount Codes: COLOR2012 ,  PENNY

ps I know that last part sounded like a sales spiel but I actually really like Julep right now. This might change if I hate the box or get bad CS but so far everything has been awesome so, for now, I completely recommend them. 

pps. No one is paying me for this review and I'm not getting anything from anyone for giving a positive review. Not my style and never will be. 



No comments:

Post a Comment