Monday, January 21, 2013

Mañana

On tomorrow's review list: Birchbox (the sub that began this addiction), Jewelmint and the other mints (style, inti, shoe), the Fancy box, and Twistband (yes, they have a monthly box and I really like it) and maybe BaubleBar too.

Also, I might review my love for Butter nail polishes (or lacquers to my foreign friends) and Sephora's everything.

Later on I'll also post some fashion stuff. Fashion week is coming and I'm excited. A/W13 should include some great collections (though this news about McQueen not showing [although I think it might be the couture show?] is making me sad). I love posting new pieces so that is also forthcoming as well as a more affordable dream list for S/S 13 with the likes of ASOSDorothy PerkinsTopshop and more.

As a sign off and special salutation to those who might not like this newborn foundling of a blog (not to mention I just want to post it because it is the only meme I've ever actually liked):



Peace out until tomorrow, Universe. Now, it's time to watch some weird cartoons. Adventure Time here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment