Monday, January 21, 2013

Extra Julep Info

I forgot to add to my Julep review, that every month a golden box is sent out with everything offered for that month at no extra cost. I've personally never been a winner but I know a lot of girls have raved about getting the golden box so I had to mention it. Also, Julep offers all sorts of add-ons like other polishes for 4.99 and new items offered that month at steep discounts if you add-on to your monthly box. You also get 300 points for every box you don't skip and you can use those to get free add-ons. Honestly, I feel that Julep is really evolving as a company and has great CS. If you're obsessed with nail polish and monthly subs, this should be your first stop!!



So, yes I'm obsessed with Julep and I might try Square Hue later because I love nail polish, I just do.

No comments:

Post a Comment