Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Popsugar, Birchbox, and Dip Dyes

I'll be posting my January Popsugar Must Have Box review later tonight but for now I have to go wash my newly dip dyed hair (yes I'm late to the trend and no I don't care!!!) as well as my review for my January Birchbox and my thoughts of the Birchbox / Ipsy battle going on in the comments (aka what is wrong with you people?!?!?)

That aside, I'll review L'oreal's Wild Ombre box, since I just received it and am in the process of waiting for the color to develop! As long as it doesn't turn orange (I'm a brunette), I'll be happy :D

Excuse the pics today, they were taken with my iphone because I can't seem to locate my digital camera (I know it's somewhere in my makeup but it'll take an eternity to find.

Exciting!!

Edited to add: my hair has been washed and dried and the above picture is a pretty good representation of what your hair will look like if you do this. However, my hair didn't turn out as light as the box and I was sorta mega angry but I feel better about it now.

I haven't been able to find it in any drugstore in southern California but I know its available on Amazon and although it ships from the UK, it took a little more than a week to get to me in California (see that, sub boxes? That's how long shipping should take!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment