Sunday, January 20, 2013

Information for anyone stumbling upon this tiny blog

This blog is not meant for public consumption if said public hates it. I've decided to open this page in an attempt to organize some of my interests. Particularly extremely girly shit of which I know blogs abound. As such, I might post reviews of makeup or fashion stuff (maybe even plus size ... oooooh taboooo in high end), subscription boxes (of which I am currently enamored) and other relevant interests that I'd rather not have my actual family and friends know about. Ah yes, this is the first and only warning regarding the following: this blog might engage in overly and overtly flowery language and as such, it will always for I was, in a previous lifetime, an 18th century poet or so I like to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment