Saturday, January 26, 2013

I'll Kill YOU DEAD!!!!

No joke NY Mag's The Cut posted this little gem of an article titled Women Will Buy Anything related to Jane Austen that goes on to associate Austen with Stephanie Meyer and 50 shades of shih tzu. I think the title to this post says it all. Are you fucking kidding me, The Cut? Seriously?

So, hey this blog was inspired by Steve Jobs. Therefore, and this is a logically foregone conclusion, we ALL know that Steve Jobs posthumously approves of this blog and sponsors it. Obviously because that's how motherfucking logic works on planet The Cut!

The asshat, I'm sorry, author, that wrote Twilight attempts to legitimize her steaming pile of perfection by name-checking Jane Austen (well she is pretty underground and not even Nietzsche fans know her name offhand, right? *sarcasm*) and that just invites a straight line of association. Over and done.

The writer of this post should be a goddamn lawyer with that line of reasoning. Or more likely, a douche who thinks it's cool to hate on stuff that could never be seen as cool unlike every new hipster band that makes me so angry quit singing like women and not bathing and being super skinny why are you doing this I used to love rock and you've ruined it!!!!!!!

Ok, that went a little off topic but my point is hopefully clear:

DON'T MESS WITH JANE AUSTEN !!!

Bitch was hardcore and had an incredibly difficult life. She even made cash money in a world where women couldn't or shouldn't. She helped her family. To me, those are all kick ass qualities and and fie to the motherfucker that says otherwise. 

BAD ASS BITCH
To go old school and I mean old school to Austen I'll end this post with this little variation of some very famous words: 

A pox on o'er the cut's houses. Keep talking shit about Austen and I'll make worm's meat out of YOU. 




No comments:

Post a Comment