Sunday, March 31, 2013

Coco Rocha x Fancy Box, Glossybox, Fabfitfun, Ipsy, Birchbox March and April

Yes, I haven't been able to post much due to my move and the fact that the mail messed everything up (except for my Sample Society box that I was actually able to hold at the UPS office and pick up myself) so now I have no boxes! My glossybox is in Timbuktu for all I know since it went off the grid after the 28th and there's no estimated delivery time and fabfitfun's VIP box suffered a similar fate thanks to Fedex shitpost. Furthermore, the FFF debacle deserves it's own post due to the extremely disappointing boxes (bloggers got awesome, people that paid got utter shit) and a complaint led to me only giving them another chance because I was offered the next box for free. Hopefully, they'll stop with the giving famous bloggers gold and giving paying consumers the equivalent of  cat shit (and not the fancy coffee kind!) but we'll see. 

The other boxes, well I'm waiting for them to charge tomorrow night and I know KNOW that Popsugar Must Have will charge me at the most inconvenient time but since I'm veritably obsessed with their box, they know that I'll sell a kidney before canceling my sub. Oh and the Coco Rocha x Fancy Box seems to be going the way of Pink's box what with my getting an email saying the boxes would be 'a few days late' (aka I'll probably be paying for next month before I get this box!) and if the items are as lackluster as Pink's crap box (I would never ever sub to that box anyway since I'm very much not a Pink fan) then I'll be very very sad.

For now, I'll just wait for the charges to start coming in and the the cycle of hope, excitement and inevitable disappointment to begin all over again.

Damn these boxes be stressful ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment