Sunday, March 31, 2013

My Julep April Selections and why even this box will be late!!!!

Julep  is all about brights for April and I am so onboard. The selection period overlapped with my no internet period and I kid you not, I hauled ass to Starbucks to use their free wifi just to find out what was being offered and what I would order. Suckily enough, (yes, I know that's not a real word!) I was too late to upgrade to the entire collection since that option was already sold out on the 21st. However, I still went for my 'it girl' and added the dry shampoo (an obsession of mine) and the rock candy 'Candy' nail glaze.

The lovely items I now have to wait even longer to get. 


I was a happy camper. I placed my order and was charged on the 27th as per usual. Until! Until I get an email saying that my payment couldn't be processed. I immediately check my transactions and see that there is indeed a charge for my box. Howeverrrr, it seems that I hadn't updated my address (I had tried to do so but then the card wouldn't go through so I assumed the address hadn't been updated and then forgot) and my billing address didn't match what they had on file! So now I get to wait even longer for my box (I would've, no shit, gotten it in 2-3 had everything been fine) since they'll have to charge again (apparently pending charges don't count even though that cash is gone until the bank feels like returning it) in the middle of next week! After a week of screw ups and problems, this has got to be just one more note added to the bs machine. I just want my box!!!


That means that I'll get to suffer a little longer without my beloved boxes. I'm suffering from box withdrawal!

For now, I must wait until I actually get a box because I can't review my frustration!




No comments:

Post a Comment