Monday, March 18, 2013

Part 3: Guess who got a free Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response Deodorant

So, this is one of the last of these, I promise! But, as I'm totally bored and tired from moving (well, supervising the moving, I don't like to sweat :0 ) I decided to do a mini post on yet another product that I got from the influenster box, the Secret Clinical Stress Response Deodorant. I noticed they were asking for blog posts reviewing said product from peeps that had survived recent #StressSweat moments. Since I did, I decided to post a mini-review just to give them love for giving me free shit. Well, my #StressSweat moment was earlier this week when I was going crazy trying to find a place and was waiting for a decision on the place I'm currently moving to. No joke, they were some of the most stressful moments I've had this year. I'm talking neuroscience finals stressful (lolll my college education seems a waste when I blog about beauty... or is it?). So, I decided to use Secret's stress response deodorant to at least keep me dry and not smelly through such difficult times.

Since, I'm so sensitive to smell, even deodorants with strong or nasty (to me) odors drive me crazy and give me migraines. Fortunately, this one didn't and more importantly, did exactly what it's meant to do. It kept me from stress sweat whilst wearing an unfortunately made of synthetic materials cardigan that made a cool day seem like I was inside a sauna.

lolll it looks like an ad but I didn't have a personal pic because used deodorant is NASTY
Anyway, I'm very happy to have gotten to experience this product especially because deodorant is one of those thing everyone uses (or should!) every day but never thinks about. This one, I had to think about to write this post and have to say that I actually do like it. I'm not obsessed with it either, it is deodorant but I'm pretty satisfied. Plus, it helped me through a stressful moment so that's cool too ;)


Buy at Amazon or go here for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment