Monday, March 18, 2013

A series of prodcuts that I love/got for FREE! Part 2: Olay Fresh Effects Va-va-vivid

So, I'm doing a mini-series of products that I enjoy and/or have gotten for freezle (so, mainly influenster but also maybe sephora and ulta). I had to write about this particular product because my skin-care issues are extreme right now. Stress induced my house hunting and PMS'ing like crazy make my skin look like a map of breakouts and open pores. To say I freakin' hate it is underestimating my complete and utter dislike for how my skin gets around this time of the month.

 Enter Olay's new line Olay Fresh Effects. I first noticed the new line in a magazine ad and thought "oh wow, Olay is trying to skew younger" and then I thought "hell yeah, more options for me!". So I rolled down to target and looked at the available products. I was reticent to get the Va-va-Vivid Set because I was strongly considering purchasing a clarisonic so I went ahead and purchased the line's moisturizer. I loved it (super light and not oily, doesn't leave my skin shiny or greasy) and to my surprise a couple of days later, I got the Influenster Sweetheart Vox-Box in the mail and this product was inside!

Yep, got this for free... ;)

I'm 100% sincere when I say that I shrieked with happiness when I saw this in the box and now after having had some time to use it, I love it even more. Definitely a budget way to keep your face looking good if you're not ready to take the plunge and into the big bucks face cleaners.

For now, I'm very happy with this but I do have a qualm. Just a little tiny one but everything can't always be sunshine and roses. What is it? Well, if you have the displeasure of accidentally getting the cleanser into your mouth, I can assure you that the taste will make you very careful to never let that happen again. Seriously, the taste was beyond gnarly but if you can manage to not get the soap into any orifices (lolllll orifice), then I think you'll be pretty happy with the results.


Buy at Olay Fresh Effects or Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment