Saturday, March 30, 2013

Lip Factory Update

Well, this months boxes seem to be not wanting to ever get to me. After a huge shipping fiasco after moving, none of my packages are apparently being forwarded. According to USPS, they're being returned so that's awesome. NOT.

Every day I wait for the mailman for some good news but alas, nothing. Nothing!!! At this point, I'll have to review march boxes in late april if I EVER get to do it!! Anyway, there has been one good thing received at my new address and that is my replacement Korres lip color from Lip Factory! After my request for a replacement was quickly addressed and a replacement sent, it apparently got sent back to the company per the USPS' fuckery regarding my mail. So, Lip Factory were gracious enough to send another lip color to my new address and it arrived today! Crazily enough, they didn't only send the one gloss that needed to be replaced but a plastic bag (clearly sealed and direct from the company) that included 3 colors! 3!!!! That means I got not one Korres lip color but 3!! That, I shit you all not, was the highlight of today (well that and buying ice cream, it wasn't a great day tbh)

Please ignore my feeble attempt at nail art! 

omg my fingers look fat!! ;P 
This mini pack included Korres Raspberry Liquid Lipstick (the official name) in Fuchsia 54, Soft Pink 13, and Berry 28. I'd initially only gotten Berry 28 and I cannot say I'm not super excited to have all 3. They may be discontinued in the US but they are awesome and feel awesome on my lips. Definitely a great product. I might have to hop over to Europe to get some more when I run out!


No comments:

Post a Comment