Monday, March 25, 2013

I'm back aka Internet I love you!!!

I was gone for nearly a week thanks to my move and the fact that I had a huge mixup that made it impossible to get an internet connection in my house until today! But now, I have returned! I have returned to finally post about my spring mystery box from julep (which was nearly lost to my old and decidedly ghetto address!) and now I can talk all about the AWESOME t-shirt I purchased at my trusty and beloved target yesterday. It's called the going out t-shirt, I believe and after trying on and wearing the one I did buy, I'll be returning to target to buy another 20 in every color possible. Omg they're so comfy and perfect for spring and long!!! Yes, they're long! If you suffer from tallness or a long torso, you know how hard it is to find a good looking tshirt that doesn't cut you off at an awkward length and this tee is the answer!!! Seriously, I'm in love with it and will definitely buy at least 5 more. No joke. Ok, so as we near the end of the month, there are only a few boxes to review but I do know that fabfitfun has already shipped their box (mine is due tomorrow-ish) as well as my glossybox which is in the snail mail trail. Unfortch, I have no eta as to when I'll get these packages because of the forwarding debacle I'm suffering with right now. Seriously, my packages are getting lost and not delivered and blah blah. Such problems! No more since this is a beauty type blog not a whine about my personal issues because they piss me off so much blog. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment