Monday, March 18, 2013

Wait-listed for Ipsy no more!!!

So, I was waitlisted for ipsy from early March and today I finally got the email I'd been waiting for! What email is this, you say? Well, clearly I speak of the fact that I am now a proud ipsy subscriber. I hadn't really considered this sub before because many people spoke about it sending out much lower end brands than other comparable boxes but I've decided to take a leap of faith. Also, I just love getting stuff in the mail. Seriously. I really do love it!

Anyhow, I'm finally a subscriber but for the April bag which means I still have a bit of a wait to go for my box but as of today, it has been added to my official 'roster' of reviewed subs starting with the April box. I always enjoy a new sub and, hopefully, this one will be no exception. Plus, I read they send out little makeup bags. Since I can never ever get enough of makeup bags, this seems like a cool little perk. If only April could come sooner..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment