Friday, March 8, 2013

March Box Updates: Popsugar Must Have, Birchbox, Glossybox, Sample Society

This is just an update about which boxes have been shipped or charged so you can get an idea of how and when these subs do this sort of stuff.

Popsugar Must Have  charged on the 1st of March and shipped out on Monday 3/5. This month has been especially quick and my box is slated to arrive tomorrow. Tomorrow!!!!! The review shall be posted as soon as it is. Google for spoilers but I won't give them to you. Yet.

My Birchbox was apparently shipped today (I got the email saying it had) and, again, it was way earlier than I expected. Last month, my box shipped on the 16th and got to me the 25th. Plus, I got the wrong stuff and it majorly super duper SUCKED ASS. I haven't gotten an update about what will be in my box but I sure hope that it'll be loads better than last month's because I'll cancel just from sadness!

Glossybox and Beauty Bar Sample Society have started charging. There was a mixup with my old card so I'm still waiting for them to try again. The sample society boxes are late this month and are slated to ship on the 11th but they do so through UPS so hopefully, they'll be here relatively quickly. Glossybox is also charging way earlier this month (last month was around the 16th) and with their spoiler out (a model co. cheek/lip tint!!!), I can't wait to get it.


Actually, all of the boxes seem to be on the right path to awesomeness this month. Hopefully, they will be and will continue on track to better instead of worse. I love getting surprises in the mail (why else would I buy these boxes?) but I love getting surprises that I love a lot more. I like how early the boxes are charging/shipping this month and I hope the trend does continue so I can actually know when to budget and know when I'll be charged. I really hate 'surprise' charges and abhor the 'we couldn't charge you' email so yeah, I wish they could pick a day and stick to it like my beloved Julep does (on the 27th of the month).


No comments:

Post a Comment