Friday, April 26, 2013

Guess who got a free gift from popsugar?

Today, I got a very interesting little box from Fedex. I looked at the shipping label and saw it was from none other than Popsugar. Due to the whole April box debacle, I'd voiced my issues and was promised a couple of goodies for my time. I was very surprised and basically joyous at the fact of getting some free stuff but didn't really expect to get anything for a long ass time.

However, I got this small box that, honestly, didn't really portend good things just because of the sheer tininess of said box but it was FREE so who was I to argue? So what did I get? Well, 3 items. One item was a Maribelle Tresor Chocolate pearl box (apparently from the February box). The second item made me fume a bit (or a lot) because it's been sent to me many a time: thank you cards. Goddamn thank you cards with blue flowers from Snow & Graham. I have like 4 boxes of these and no one, I mean NO ONE to say thank you to. People to say 'fuck you' to I have in spades, yes, but no one to thank.
The one item that I did like was the Revlon 'Just Bitten Kissable' Balm Stain in Crush. I can never have enough lip products so that one is a score. Also included was a preprinted card (no more handwritten notes) saying that hopefully "this little package makes a good Must Have experience for you". S

So, all in all, not the greatest little consolation package but nothing to sneeze at either because it is free and I don't like to look a gift horse in the mouth, so to speak. So, thank you very much popsugar! You had no obligation to give me free stuff and getting a gift is always great!

Interesting....

No comments:

Post a Comment