Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Popsugar Must Have Awesome Deal Alert

Ok, so apparently this deal only works until 11:59 tonight (04/10) so get to it!!!

Use the code TAKE50 to get your first box of Popsugar Must Have for ~17.00 (+tax in Cali) instead of the usual $35 (+tax). This deal is apparently super limited so I'm posting it for any gals that might be undecided about Popsugar's Must Have Box aka my favorite sub. I would so completely take advantage of this if I wasn't already a subscriber but such is life. Also, if you miss out on this one, I think REFERFRIENDS might still work for $5 off and I shall keep searching for other such codes because I love saving cash and I know you guys do too ;)

Ok so, if you're into Popsugar Must Have, today is the day to do it. 50% off until 11:59. Do it!!!

Later tonight, I'll post my April Julep box review (short review: love it!) and brainstorm on what other subs I should review here. So, hopefully, someone stumbles upon this and gets a great deal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment