Saturday, April 20, 2013

Julep Maven May '13 Box!!! Selection Window Open


The Julep selection window is open!! To me, this is christmas level (well, maybe Halloween?) excitement. Especially after seeing what is being offered this month.

The Julep Maven theme this month is the 20's Jazz Age. Gold, lipstick trios, colors named 'Coco' and 'Zelda'. Basically, incredibly on-trend and everything that I get weak in the knees for!

Julep's May Jazz Collection
I'm usually an 'it girl' (the all nail polish profile) but I have to change it up this month. All of the profiles besides 'it girl' have a one of the 2 lip trios being released on 4/25:

Julep Jazzy Lip Trios in 'Paris' and 'New York', the round gold thing is a lip scrub ;) 

Considering the fact that I harbor an incredible weakness for lip colors (I got 2 at sephora this weekend but that deserves its own post), it was my complete goal to be able to get both the lip sets and the scrub and the nail colors. I checked the profiles and lip sets and add-ons and ended up going for this:

Yes,  I did it. I went all the way! Julep May Upgrade Collection ($35 added to base 19.99)
I couldn't help it! I typically try to restrain myself or even try to consider skipping the month but this collection caught my eye so completely that I couldn't stop myself. The set includes the 9 new nail colors, the Paris lip trio, the New York lip trio, the lip scrub, and the mascara. If everything was purchased individually, it would add up to a hell of a lot more and even more without the maven 20% discount. Ok, so I might be trying to justify it to myself but I'm very VERY excited for May!!!!!


Box:
Frequency:
Monthly
Price:
19.99 + extra if add-ons/upgrades are selected
Perks:
Jules can be earned through a variety of ways and be applied to boxes, add-ons, etc. A 20% discount on everything at the online Julep shop. 
Recommend?
Yes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment