Friday, April 12, 2013

Sephora Chic Week + Very VERY mini haul

As an awesome VIB, I get special perks lolll. Well I got an email (not even actual mail due to the completely terribleness of my forwarding issues) and that email told me that it was 'Chic Week' and as such, I have a week (until 4/22) to get 15% off of all of my purchases. That is AWESOME.

However, I still have my 10% VIB discount but that will be stashed until after the 22nd so I can get yet another discount! I wasn't planning on going to sephora yet but I just had to go when I found out that the VIB 'special' included a tote with samples! Therefore, I went at about noon and got a....

Lipgloss!!

Seriously, I didn't have a plan to get anything huge (that is for next week haha!) so I just got a $10 sephora brand lip gloss in 'Confectionery' in order to get my tote and samples.

Lipgloss, samples, tote and 500pt perk! 
I couldn't help myself because I got so little and had to get the 'Sweet to Meet Ya!' 500pt perk! It has
 a full size luminizer from Benefit and a sample size mascara and 'Benetint'. I have less points now (I like to have enough for 2 500pt perks at all times because I'm crazy).


The samples included in the tote weren't the greatest ever (I got a coupon for a free chick-fil-a sandwich, not kidding!) and were just foil packets but I'm very happy about getting samples and the tote as well as my 500 point perk. I'm very much planning to take advantage of the 15% discount a couple of times before it expires and anyone who reads this should too!

The online code is VIBCHIC for VIB's and CHIC for beauty insiders.

Go forth and shop!!!

Ooh Sephora, just when I think I got out, you pull me back in!!!


Between the boxes, sephora, and Ulta, I am very much overwhelmed with prospective cute things I want to buy! So I will!





No comments:

Post a Comment