Thursday, February 28, 2013

SAD PANDAS DON'T WRITE!

I've been away for a while due to sad panda syndrome (aka just being depressed) so I've let my reviews go skippididoo.

I have a couple of boxes to review:

Birchbox (I'm SOOO disappointed because I didn't get what was shown on my page), Glossybox(people frickin' hate this month but I'm cool with it though that might have something to do with the fact that I got the box for free and wasn't subject to the dreaded snail mask), Starlooks (I won a box!!!! thank you soo much makeuptalk!!!!!), the Influenster sweetheart box I had lost (and was thankfully found a couple of days later) and the Julep March selection which I felt was a bit lackluster and not as exciting as I hoped (no add-ons so that's a success but I STILL couldn't bear to skip the month!).

So, to say I'm behind on box reviews is an understatement. Plus, I never posted my very large sephora hauls (at this point doing a screen cap of my purchase history would be easier than trying to explain EVERY item included) but I'm back and ready to review (and whine and whoop and enjoy and bitch and on and on).

No comments:

Post a Comment