Tuesday, February 12, 2013

AWESOME STUFF ALERT!!!

I've had a terribly long day and so a long post might almost literally kill me (that is how incredibly tired I am!!!) but I had to share something very awesome that I found on my doorstep!

My Cotton Bunny sent me a box to review and I just got it!!! I'll have the full on review but *spoiler alert* it is GREAT!! It has stuff I really appreciate for that time of the month and I'm very excited to share this box with my reader(s) ;P It has more stuff than I expected and a great theme that I will elaborate more on with tomorrow's full on review post.

Trust me though, in comparison to le parcel's lackluster boxes, My Cotton Bunny is the hands-down winner. That isn't to say that there are a couple of things they could improve upon but I really do feel that, for a period box, the items included are pretty on point.

So, tomorrow I post pictures and awesomeness!!! Tonight I sleep because spending 5 hours in non moving traffic really does feel like spending 5 hours on a plane, you just want to get home and SLEEP (especially since I couldn't in the car!).

PS. I also got a great delivery from Bauble Bar today and I must, of course, show off my new jewelry (though I unfortunately had to email them because one of the earring posts is to short to actually work on my ear; sad panda alert!).

So, tomorrow shall be a chock-full day of post-y goodness.


I'm out like a trout or maybe I'll make like a banana and split or a tree and leave ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment