Sunday, February 17, 2013

Boxes that might be up for Review Soon

I have been absent for a while if only because I was trawling the pixelated jungle of the internet whilst trying not to get depressed with the bullshit pyramid schemes and crap that exists on said internet to find the few cool things in the world.

Now, I've already got a crapload of subs and don't want to add too many more but these are definitely on the maybe box:

Ditsies

Monthly underwear subs sound so unappealing for some reason but when you actually go on the website and see the selection, you can see that it's definitely something I'd be interested in.

$12/month, skippable, 10% donated to a women's charity.

Only qualm? Sizes.

Currently they only offer S-L but it would be so much more awesome if they'd expand to maybe XS-XL (give all the skinny and big girls the ability to get in on it!!!)

Overall, I'm down and I will definitely be subbing this month.

Wantable

Don't yet know much about this sub but it seems very interesting. Apparently, there are jewelry and makeup options. I have to do some real research because I only know the bare bones basic stuff.

Monthly/varied prices?

I'm going to look at this one more closely. It might be worth a look.

Beauty Bar Sample Society

This sub I actually used to have but cancelled because I'm trying to keep costs down and they charge me tax (in CA) but honestly, I miss it so much! I'm definitely getting back on the horse next month.

Monthly/$16 (inc tax)


It seems that I'm destined to need a lot of cash next month. Any ideas, universe? 

No comments:

Post a Comment