Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Ahhhhhh Julep!!!!/ Dresses!!!!!

Tomorrow is the 20th and for Julep subscribers know that it is the BEST day of the month. Why? It's when you get to pick and choose (or skip) what you want for the March sub cycle. I'm very much hoping I don't find something I really want because omg how many subs do I have but I do know that tomorrow is the introduction of 'Modern Beauty' (no polish, only products) and I just know there'll be something to stop me from skipping the month ;D

Tomorrow, I'll post my review on the selections and whether I just HAD to get more stuff as well as my Sephora haul (triple points on your ENTIRE order if you buy any fragrance) where I earned 457 points in addition to my measly 401 I had left over after wasting most of my points on three 500 point sets (the most recent was the Buxom set which I have to admit, I love!). I love the whole VIB thing and I'm itching to buy more stuff but I need to control myself. Especially after just dropping a lot of money for a dress to wear for my cousin's wedding. Plus, it's a dress I have to have altered so I can make it even prettier!! Weddings are super expensive for everyone involved, I swear. Inspirations:

J.Crew Heidi Gown in Silk Chiffon, $365

Butter London Spring Nail Colors

Since, I always (seriously, always) wear black, this time I'm wearing color and even bright nails. That's right!!! The queen of serious and classic neutrals who wishes she could wear a YSL tux to the wedding is going to conform and do brights. I'm excited because it's a departure. The shocked faces should be fun. I think I'll take a camera ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment