Saturday, August 10, 2013

August Popsugar Must Have + Beauty Bar Sample Society Woes

Hello my peeps!

Again, the gods of the internet saw me fit to suffer with losing it for another 4 days (the cable people are extortionists!!!) but I'm back though this post is pretty sad (for me, y'all will be ok!).

As you all know, I'm a devoted popsugar must have fan. I've referred a lot of friends and was able to get last month's box for free (thanks to those referrals) but this month, I'm just too broke. I tried really hard but I'm having a really bad month and as a student, my budget is nil (remember my VIB Rouge post? I got to that level because I use my account for purchases made by almost everyone I know!).

So, unfortunately, I won't be reviewing the Popsugar Must Have Box this month. I love them and plan to be back to reviewing them in September but this month, I just can't do it. While I've gotten help from my awesome brother (seriously 90% the best brother ever, 10% total douche but I still love him) to pay for some cheaper ones, this one just isn't happening. We all know the economy fluctuates and there are good periods and others where it can get pretty bad again and this is one of those for me. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop reviewing. NOT AT ALL! I just got my shipment notice from my beloved birchbox and I'll be reviewing it that ASAP!

So, now you know why the review will be missing and it's not because I'm a lazy slag! :P (I'm the worst: an emoticon dork!) Hopefully everything will be cool in September + it'll be great because it'll be autumn (my favorite season)!

For info on popsugar's must have august box, I'll be posting a list of the August items so it can be used for reference and as always, you can look at the previous month's ps posts for more detailed info. Finally, if you do want to sign up, I think

REFER5

is still valid as a code for $5.00 off your first box.

As always, I love you guys!!

UPDATE 08/11: It turns out that I won't be reviewing the sample society box this month either. This one is due to THEIR fuck-up with my credit card so at least I can feel better about that ;)

With that, the pity party is OVER!!!! and we'll get back to our normally scheduled programming of sub box reviews and makeup-y goodness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment