Thursday, July 11, 2013

Popsugar August 2013 Box Announcement

Yay!!! I actually have some really cool news about the August popsugar must have even though my July box is still in transit (estimated delivery date is the 12th so a review will appear relatively soon!).

It seems that Popsugar are celebrating their 1st anniversary with the August box and we are getting an extra little gift!! I can't believe that I've been with them for a whole year but as they're probably my #1 favorite sub (like the one I can't live without), I'm quite happy to know they're still going strong.

Now what is this mysterious gift?

A necklace!!
I know it doesn't seem like a huge deal but Gorjana & Griffin jewelry have become staples in my accessory wardrobe thanks to Popsugar. I love the idea and look of this necklace and a previous necklace sent out by ps (also gold!) might be the necklace I wear most often. What's crazy is that I usually go for edgier stuff but necklaces like the one above are great to build on. Also, I used to hate gold toned jewelry but in the last couple of seasons, I've seriously come around. It's pretty cool that popsugar is giving us a preview of one of the items and I'm super glad because I actually like it. I've been trying to stay spoiler free (I still don't know what's in the July box) but this spoiler is thankfully a good one. I'm looking forward to the august edition of this sub and if you haven't tried it out yet, this might be the time to do it. A cute necklace plus sure to be cute stuff (anniversaries tend to mean even better items) might be just the draw to finally get those on the fence on board. I've been there since the beginning and I'm pretty happy because most months have been awesome (except January's box, the less said the better ugh) and the next one promises to be so, if only for the necklace.


Box:
Frequency:
Monthly
Price:
$35 (plus tax in CA, I pay $37.80)
Perks:
Ability to earn free boxes! 
Recommend
Hell YES! I love this sub and the CS is very good about issues (a broken item, etc) and even comments (they actually asked me to elaborate my comments when I said one of the boxes was below par in comparison to their other better ones) and I legit think this box has currently taken the #1 spot in my heart (and unseated Julep). I hope they continue to send out great stuff because every month is like a bit of my birthday or christmas with all these subs. Especially if you avoid spoilers!! 

Overall, I think that (if you're really interested), August might be a great month to give it a try. If you get a month to month subscription, you should be able cancel before having to pay for another box if you don't love it (which you should because you should LOVE anything you buy for fun). 

After a whole year, I'm still in love ;) which is crazy considering my fickle nature! 

As always, don't spend your hard earned cash on anything you don't love!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment