Sunday, May 12, 2013

Living Proof Hair Products

A couple of weeks ago, I decided to email living proof to ask for samples for a comparison post I'm planning to do (comparing hair products aka fun!) and I was super surprised to actually get a response! Not only a response but a question about what particular items I wanted to try. I quickly responded with my hair issues and lo and behold, a couple of days later I got a small package in the mail filled with samples tailored to my specific hair issues! To say I was pleasantly surprised is a total understatement. It was awesome customer service and not only made me WANT to buy their products but made me NEED to.

My Living Proof sample surprise!!! 
I'm a pretty happy camper and I'm definitely adding these products to my hair regimen. I think bumble & bumble might have a pretty strong competitor for my cash, to be honest!

I'm big on hair so this surprise definitely put a smile on my face.

Seriously, surprise samples = happiest girl in the world.







No comments:

Post a Comment